Exeoutput Version 2

1. I want to check my programs in Version 2, before purchasing licence, my i download it ?
  2. What is project time to launch final Stable version 2
  3. If i purchase current version, what will be additional cost for version 2 or No cost due to additional upgrade for one year. ?

Please reply ASAP.

I would also like to test the program.
I’m waiting for an answer.

Thank.

1. Sure, we’ve added you to the Beta group so that you can see the dedicated category on this forum and download the Beta of ExeOutput 2.
  2. Hopefully before the end of this year, we’re implementing some changes we added to HTMLEXE 4.9.
  3. No cost, upgrade will be free for all users who purchase these days, even if we delay the release each time.

We’ve added you to the Beta group so that you can see the dedicated category on this forum and download the Beta of ExeOutput 2.

where is download link for Exeoutput 2 Beta 3, i am unable to locate it.

Hello,

I’m interested in testing the V2 Beta, i’m planning to use it very soon for a project making offline version of a webapp, and I will need some features that are not in the V1.7 like newer version of PHP and the “save to PDF”…

Can you give me an access to a demo version to validate this solution please ?

Thanks

Best regards

Click “Categories” and look for “Exeoutput 2 Beta” category. Then see pinned topic named “EXO 2 Beta download links”.

Briceb you’re also now member of the Beta group, so just see post above.