Key Generator - only works for one instance - SOLVED

I put PHP file outside WordPress in a sub domain - Domain 1

The key generator works and sends a valid key

I then have another product (different master key) I create a second sub domain - Domain 2

The key generator works and sends a invalid key.

The second sub domain will send a valid key for the initial product

(I had to delete both sub domains the create another sub domain - Domain 3. This then activated the second product.)

I need to have different key generators active at the same time, to generate keys for different products.

Thank you for any help.

The 2nd subdomain is then not using the correct master key. Please check that you pass the correct master key to the key generator for each domain.

Solved

The master keys were different

I deleted all instances of the .DS_Store file. Then uploaded two samples with different keys. This seemed to work without problem.

I will try more later, I don’t know what the .DS_Store file does, so I don’t know if or is fixed now or if I have caused more problems.

But it seems to work fine now.

The second domain had the correct master key. I think it may have something to do with the .DS_Store file.
I’m going to try a few things to see if I can fix it.
But each domain had different keys, it must be reverting back to the initally uploaded file the .DS_Store file seems to be the only thing that 'could be responsible for it.