WordPress Demo for ExeOutput 2 - UPDATED 10/29

Thank you for your tests and feedback!

Choose Developer Tools again in the context menu to hide it.

That’s very strange. On which Windows version? And during the entire execution or only while loading?

What would you expect? 20 microseconds delay is rather fast. It also depends on your machine.

We don’t use the same approach to run PHP scripts as in v1.7.
WordPress application can be slow at startup but once all scripts are loaded into memory and cached by OPCache, speed is rather normal.

Is this problem reproductible? I mean: if you start the EXE several times and try what you did, do you get the same error messages each time?

Is this problem reproductible?

No and yes. I mean:

I run the Exe today, I saw the following errors:

This was different from what I saw a few days ago.

And then, again when I ran the Exe the second time today, I saw:

This was different again from the previous ones.

Finally when I ran the Exe third time today, I saw:

This time again the messages were different. Every time I ran the Exe, I saw different error messages.

I suspect if external PHP files may not be loaded as expected within the application.

Thank you in advance.

Would you be OK to test a debug build? Indeed, it looks like some random files are not correctly found. You are on which Windows version?

I run your demo exe on Windows 8.1 Pro.
I am willing to test your debug build.

I am also very, very, … interested to use even a “faulty” demo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You can’t believe, I check this forum many times a day for updates.
I am on Window 7.

I downloaded your demo exe on another machine, namely, a Windows 7 machine as well.
But I saw similar error messages( PHP Fatal error: Class not found ) when I run the demo exe on Windows 7 as well.
It goes without saying that my machines’ locales are all Japanese.

Thank you in advance.

Is it possible to get the project and associated files to play around with the WordPress version?

Really like to see what is going on under the hood.

Yes, I have read you will release project files but been about a year now…

Thanks!

Please when is the final product out. We have been waiting for too long. Thanks please give specifics