2019.1 Crashing

Having issues about everyday with 2019.1 crashing.

This time was simply deleting a button from toolbar (trying to create popup window).

Clicked send bug report and nothing seems to happen.

Button will NOT delete even after restart and everytime I try, 2019.1 crashes.

How can I recover my project? Stuck.

Do you have some firewall that could block the connection?

If you can’t share your project with us, you can try to export your current toolbar as a model (for backup) and then choose Load Modal (at bottom) and load a pre-defined model available in the ExeOutput’s folder.

The issue I have with many projects is they contain code to access a school network(s). I am forbidden to share this info. Not my rule, comes from the prople that pay me:)

I am converting this project back to Visual Studio so no more worries. Do not think PHP only was best solution anyway, my bad.

BTW, what is causing this to happen is adding script / button as described @ Popup window from toolbar button

It would be helpful if you could take a screenshot just before the crash while adding the button.

Unfortunately that project is now in the trash. Could never recover it so moved it over to Visual Studio as really better suited than pure PHP.

But, to be clear here is what I did:

I added the code just as described @ Popup window from toolbar button

Did not work out as expected so had to “remove the button” which I did. Then upon closing the ui editor, crash happens.

Completely closed 2019.1 and restarted project. The button was still there, so tried again (and again) to remove and only got the crash screen.