Aktivatione Kit brings Server Erroro 500

Hello,
I have installed all Files that are necessary to use the new aktivation kit. Except .htaccess. It is not possible to transfer it to the folder wehre i copied all other files. I named it as “aktivate”.
When I try to aktivate my Applikation online, there appears an internal server error 500.
When I try to use the “Manual Aktivation” the PHP-Script runs but it gives no Aktivation-Key back in the desired Field to insert the Key.
Please tell me what is wrong.
Thanks for helping me!

Hello again,
now I have checked the .htaccess in the root direktory and set the command “#RewriteBase /” aktive.
This erease the Error 500!
Now I get the following message after pressing Aktivate:
“Invalid server response format” and the program freezes.
What is the reason for this?
Please help shortly! :frowning:

If your server returns some bytes before the expected answer, you’ll get the “invalid server response format”. This can happen for instance if your PHP is configured to output warnings for instance.

After request with my Provider (1 & 1) concerning the indicated error I received from there the following message:
The script “index.php” brings a PHP error when calling:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘require_once’ (T_REQUIRE_ONCE), expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ In /homepages/42/d190738262/htdocs/Udo-Quilitz/activate/inc/vendor/autoload.php on line 5
What can I do to prevent this error?

Looks like you modified the original code and made a typing error.