Do not allow loading/saving other workbooks

Dear Sirs: 11 days ago I tried to ask you something but had no response. Maybe I explained myself wrong.

I will try my best this time. English is not my mother tongue.

In the XLSPADLOCK manual, under section 5.2.1.3 it says “This ultimate security feature will make Excel unable to load and save any workbook file, except of course the secured workbook. End users will not be able to load other existing workbooks in the same Excel instance. This also prevents possible hacks through VBA (for instance to extract values from workbook and save them as a new workbook)”.

My questions:

1. When I open ANY Excel file FIRST and then I run the compiled application, I will have 2 workbooks open: The applications workbook and the first excel workbook I opened. Thats a fact. The application does not prevent this.

Is this behavior in contradiction with the above statement or not?

1. If the behavior of my #1 question is normal and not an XLSPADLOCK bug, can I force to have only 1 workbook open? It would be great to have an option in XLSPADLOCK to force to run only 1 workbook at a time. (I thought that was one of the applications benefit)

Thanks,
Gregory

A post was merged into an existing topic: Do not allow saving/loading other workbooks