Errors and poor performance running a WebBrowser publication

I have a client who is currently using a WebBrowser publication and when moving from one page to another experiences lag from 5-10 seconds and then up to 30 mins for the information on the page to populate. Also has encountered an error stating “Access violation at address 53783648 in module ‘Flash.ocx’. Read of address 071B0839.” when closing the application. My client is running Windows 8 version 6.2 (Build 9200) and is using Internet Explorer with Flash version 11.7.700.202, which is the latest version for his OS and browser according to the Flash website. Any ideas on what I have do to increase performance? I have enabled the NoMultithreading and EnableIE7Compatibility options. Also I have not encountered this error and have not been able to recreate it. I am currently researching but has anyone encountered this error or one like in in this context?

I have also received this video of very strange behavior from my client. Here is a link to the video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46397567/WP_20130509_001.mp4

Thanks
Scott

Answered by email. Local problem due to Flash and graphic drivers.