Errors generating and running apps

Hello, Has anyone experienced errors whilst trying to compile? I have just uploaded to XLSPadlock 2022.0, and noticing errors when trying to compile.
Screenshot 2022-07-21 110438

I have tried closing all explorer windows (as per comment on similar issue in the forum) but the error still occurs. Once completed, when I try to open the app, I get the following issue:

Screenshot 2022-07-21 110458

I do apply a digital signature but it has worked flawlessly up till this upgrade. Has anyone experienced the same or similar or found a resolution please?

Many Thanks in advance, Paul

The errors you submitted are definitively related to your antivirus software. This is the expected behavior from the antivirus when you create EXE files repetitively on your computer without disabling it first.

Make sure you disable your antivirus while creating the EXE file, otherwise it can trigger false positives like the one you reported.

Or if you don’t want to disable it, you can exclude the folder where you create EXE files from it. Follow instructions of its documentation.

This does not mean that your customers will always get false positives too!

Anyway, XLS Padlock doesn’t generate virus programs, however, it uses software protection to prevent malicious users to crack your protected workbook. Unfortunately, some antivirus programs may sometimes consider protected software as possible virus threats.