ExeOutput 2 Beta

how do I download the version 2 beta 2?

See

at the bottom

come faccio il download

You’re a Beta tester now so you should see download post.

ok
la mia licenza però risulta essere scaduta:

Your maintenance expired on 2013-11-19. Your license key will not work with versions of ExeOutput released after this date

come faccio ad attivare la versione 2 beta 2?

grazie

Walter

System() do not work…

I tried to use the system() function for imagick(convert.exe) but it does not work.
how to execute “convert.exe” or imagick extension?

thank you…

Testing with Beta 2

Why this works:

<?php
    echo exo_return_hescriptcom("UserMain.ImportImage", "Error");
?>

And this not?

<script>
var image_path = exeoutput.runHEScriptCom('UserMain.ImportImage', false);
</script>

We’ll check system() but you can also use our HEScript script functions to run external programs. See the documentation.

Run the main demonstration that ships with Beta 2 and look for PHP/JavaScript topics. exeoutput.runHEScriptCom now requires a callback function. Nothing is returned, so image_path will always be empty in your example.

I found this in Beta 2 documentation:

function testRun() {
var s = exeoutput.RunHEScriptCom('usermain.getit|password1', 'none');
alert(s);
}

I don’t understand the difference compared to my code.
Thanks.

Documentation is not up-to-date, see the main demonstration that ships with Beta 2, it contains a working sample.

is available beta 2 activate using 1.7 license?

In my testing, if you click the title bar close X, the exe locks up. File -> Exit Application works fine (as long as you haven’t already clicked title bar close X).

Strange! Does it occur with the EXE demo that ships with Beta 2? We need to know whether this problem occurs on your computer for all EXE files or only with the EXE you built.

We’re updating the old website to offer activation keys for version 2 to registered users with an active maintenance first. We’ll also publish upgrade conditions later.

Regrading “In my testing, if you click the title bar close X, the exe locks up. File -> Exit Application works fine (as long as you haven’t already clicked title bar close X)”, it fails when using jquery alert code. Code is located here: http://www.tutorialscollection.com/jquery-alert-how-to-use-alert-box-in-jquery-with-code-and-running-example/

The jquery alert works fine, but the close X fails.

I did determine that when the external call (via script in the index.php file) to the 3rd party code file jQuery.js is removed, the close X works. I have yet to determine if there is some sort of conflict with the windows close.

But are you using some specific JS code/event when the window is closed?

No. No events have been added. Just attaching the script code, in the PHP source, to display a jquery version of a javascript alert.

Could you post the script code?