I have a problem with Exeoutput and I do not understand its origin.
The result is essentially an html page with JQuery, making ajax calls to an external server.
The call is made with http://www.domainname.ext/filename.php
If I type the address directly in the customer’s browser the page is successfully achieved …
On external server (Apache) I configured the CORS with:
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: “false”
It works on MY computer BUT NOT on customer PC: practically does not reach the server.
The customer has Windows 7 with IExplorer 8.
I checked the host file, compatibility mode, on my computer and on that of the customer: I did not find anything …
Absolutely no firewall (hw or sw): connecting my laptop to the same network, the program runs smoothly. I still think that the problem is the CORS and the customer’s Explorer version limits . I also applied the JQuery plugin https://github.com/MoonScript/jQuery-ajaxTransport-XDomainRequest but does not solve. I do not know what to check … Mhmhmh: I could give a different computer to the customer!