ExeOutput for PHP 2.1 is available
Our PHP to EXE website compiler comes with new features and improvements available in this minor update. Upgrade is recommended.
- Updated to PHP 7.1.5 and PHP 5.6.30.
- Chromium Embedded Framework updated: Chromium version 56.0.2924.76 - CEF 3 branch 2924.1570.
- New feature: auto-increment version number during build process.
- Excluded files now bear a red cross icon in File Manager.
- New HEScript Function: PrintPdf.
- Improved UI ribbon design with new TscToolGroupPanel component.
- Improved behavior of heopenext:// protocol.
- FIXED: About box and error message settings were not saved.
- FIXED: importing system HTML page from XML resulted in a blank page.
- FIXED: some DLLs could not be properly imported with HEScript engine.
- Removed unnecessary Comments field from EXE version info.
- Updated documentation.
- Minor improvements.
Compatibility: in HEScript, removed useless parameters of PrintPages.
ExeOutput for PHP creates native Windows applications and software programs from websites coded in PHP and HTML. The resulting application is a stand-alone browser app that runs PHP scripts natively without requiring any PHP distribution nor web server.
Customers who own ExeOutput for PHP 1.x can review upgrade conditions.
A fully-functional Trial is available for download on our website at: