ExeOutput for PHP 2018.1 is available
Our PHP to desktop app compiler now offers support for PHP 7.2.3, Chromium 64, splash screen with progress bar and other great enhancements. Upgrade is recommended if your maintenance is active.
- PHP runtimes updated to PHP 7.2.3, 7.1.15 and 5.6.34.
- Support for Chromium 64 and CEF3 branch 3282.
- It is now possible to show a splash screen with a progress bar while the application is loading.
- New option in Loading Screen: Replace initialization dialog box by the splash screen combined with a progress bar.
- You can now customize the appearance of the splash screen’s progress bar.
- New ExecutePHPScript HEScript function that executes PHP code and returns the output of PHP.
- Improved: the splash screen appears sooner.
- The TImage component can now trigger actions in the UI editor. Useful if you want to let end users click on your logo and open an external URL for instance.
- Fixed: “Unexpected launch error” at startup under some circumstances.
- Fixed: some HTTP header redirections in PHP were not correctly handled.
- Fixed: empty PHP.ini when creating a project and “Activate TEST mode” option is not saved.
- Fixed: incorrect string protection identifier count after you removed one string.
- Fixed: clicking help could sometimes freeze the GUI.
- Updated documentation.
- Updated PHP samples.
- Minor improvements.
Version 2018 does not provide support anymore for Windows XP and Vista platforms. You need ExeOutput for PHP 2 to make Windows XP and Vista compatible PHP apps. Both versions (2018 and 2) can be installed on the same computer.
ExeOutput for PHP creates native Windows applications and software programs from websites coded in PHP and HTML. The resulting application is a stand-alone browser app that runs PHP scripts natively without requiring any PHP distribution nor web server.
Upgrade to ExeOutput 2018 requires an active maintenance. You can check your maintenance here.
Customers who own ExeOutput for PHP 1.x can review upgrade conditions.
A fully-functional Trial is available for download on our website at: