Exeoutput IE dlls dependencies

Greetings

ExeOutput for PHP depends of some specific dlls - I think - of Internet Explorer to run in this mode (Trident engine).

Can you please tell which ones, and if it’s possible to run a compiled exe if these dlls are installed in the Windows environment and proper dirs?

Kind regards,

Kepler

Old version of ExeOutput uses Trident. But Trident is part of Windows itself, so there is no specific DLLs for you to distribute.

Hi

Ok - I understand… Meanwhile, did you had the chance to find out why my dll isn’t working with version 2 of Exeoutput for PHP but it’s working on the previous one?

Kind regards,

Kepler

There was a problem within the script engine, and we’re dealing it with the third-party provider.

Ok. Thank you very much for your kindness. I’ll wait - gladly :slight_smile:

Regards,

Kepler

We managed to fix the problem thanks to the sample you provided:

Is it the correct output?

Update will be available tomorrow.

Good morning,

Yes, that’s about it :slight_smile: Thank you very much. Will you announce the new release by email to all the users?

Kind regards,

Kepler

Yes, we’ll do

Good evening,

I’m very sorry to trouble you, but is the corrected version of Exeoutput 2.0 all ready available? And if that’s the case, how can I download it and with wich activation code?

Kind regards,

Kepler

Always the same activation code.
The new version is out.

Good evening,

I made the download of the new version 2.1, but I get a “wrong activation code” message… After that, I’m not sure if I’m working on a trial and in a “without brand version” (which I bought…)

Can you please verify?

Kind regards,

Kepler

Please contact our support team by email and send the activation code you tried to use.