Flash Workaround? Please help

That fixed my issue.

Thanks.

Is there a recommended way to start a php flash page that sits online? can I use a index with iframe?

I tried and i got a blank page.

I use a php url forward. For example:

Lets say you are using a ebook creator :wink: :

header("Location: //example.com/path_to_folder_file.php");
die();
//recommend using die or exit to prevent any issues

Save the above file, call it “ebooks.php” and link to it. Should forward and flash creator loads. Don’t forget you opening and closing php tags (cannot post here, get 403 error).

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion.

Can I use this method in exeoutput for php program?

Yes, of course. Just place the files in directory you are compiling. Use a button or whatever you use to link to file. The content is then loaded into exeout browser.

Thank you i tried it and it worked perfectly.

I am trying to figure out how to add button in the software builder now.

I will search you tube for video tutorials.

My skype is richardwing if you have any pointers ot links to resources you have used in the past.

Thanks again for your help

Hi richardwing! Can you explain what kind of button you are trying to add (what this is supposed to do).

I am looking to build buttons similar to navigation buttons back and forward and home but I want to link to different areas of my php script/website

If it’s to create a custom menu, you can use the html “a” tag for each link and style them in css for a better look.

You can also make it using the tag and handle the click function to redirect in js or jquery (but for a simple menu, the “a” tag already does it without much hassle.

To handle the return to the previous page you can use for example this function : ‘<‘a href=“javascript:history.go(-1)”’>‘Return(javascript) or ‘<‘a href="’<’?php echo $_SERVER[‘HTTP_REFERER’]; ?’>’"'>'Return(php).

Remove ’ ’ from ‘<’. I put it on purpose so that the editor would not translate the tag into a link and avoid a forbiden 403.

PS: If it’s the ribbon itself that you want to customize, it’s possible in application setting > components (but I didn’t try to put custom links, to test).

I just tried it to be sure, you can do it by editing the toolbar in ExeOutput et define an action :

Icons and captions are also editable.
Hope this will help you!

2 Likes

Thank you for your time.