Flush() works with windows XP, but not with Win 7

Hi got a weird issue, same application compiled with Exeoutput for php 1.7 - flush() worked as expected on my older windows xp machine, with IE8. Now after migration to windows 7 using IE11 - flush() isn’t working -same settings etc php.ini remains the same. Moved compiler over to my windows 7 machine and recompiled and flush() still refuses to work. Any ideas ? Tried playing around with settings, tried removing the 256 forced character insertion which was needed tor IE8 - no difference. Any help would be useful… Thanks.

Note: Compiled using the trident engine between both windows xp and windows 7 (ie8 to ie11).

Also just noticed the demo application that comes with exeoutput for php also is not working with regards to flush() either.

Did You set the html Head ?
I had the same Problem, After i Set the right html Head everythings Works fine.

Written with my fon, Sorry!

Cheers for reply dapower - will just try that now, and let you know.

Alas no such luck - Tried adding <html><head>....</head><body> .... code .... </body></html> tags, but alas made no difference - tried adding this to my own application and the demo that comes with exeoutput for php - flush() still not working on windows 7 IE11 :frowning: Thanks for your suggestion though dapower.

Also tried also adding too, no change. I also have the No multithreading checbox unchecked to support flush(). Output_buffer is the same setting as the application used to be on windows xp (and worked).

Another issue, but not so critical, is that there is no title caption showing anymore in the main dialogue window - this is occurring whether a block is set or a title caption is set internally.

I did it like this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="de" lang="de">

Thanks dapower - tried using exactly the same setup but alas didn’t work my end :frowning: Will resort for now to my plan-B - writing the output to a local file. Thanks again, it might help someone else - exeoutput seems to be very setup specific.