Functionality to reinstall before end of trial

Goodday

Download your trial and I like some of your functions. I have a few questions if you dont mind just clearing that up for me.

I want to release a spreadsheet in your exe …but if I give people for instance a 30 day trial to a fully functional copy of the software…what will stop them from just uninstalling before the 30days and just reinstalling then prolonging the trial to another 30 days ??? Can this software stop that and if not how can that be prevented ?I presume that will be keys in the registry ?

2)Your expiry code does that uses system clock or GMT time…??? Is there a function that limit the use of application…if no internet access dont run at all. System clock is useless as the person only go and set the time back thus prolonging the trial. I would appreciated the feedback I am interested in buying but need to know that it will fit all my needs first. Thank you

1. Yes, the program tries to store hidden trial data on the end user’s computer.
  2. There is a check on the system clock to see if the user changes it. Sure, you can also configure your project to check if access is allowed or not through the Internet (XLS Padlock offers a sample + tutorial about how you can retrieve license keys automatically from a PHP application).

Hi thanks for your response…so its possible to turn it back if you know how. A bit of a security concern there.
Sorry where is the settings in the software for GMT…I dont fully understand your answer on question 2 with php application

I have send 2 emails to [email protected] and I have not received a single response can you please ask the person that suppose to answer it that he can please check. Its a private question

What can be nice if there is a way to dissable the file if a person try editing registry keys or make the file/revoke the licence

Hi thanks for your response…so its possible to turn it back if you know how. A bit of a security concern there.
Sorry where is the settings in the software for GMT…I dont fully understand your answer on question 2 with php application

I have send 2 emails to [email protected] and I have not received a single response can you please ask the person that suppose to answer it that he can please check. Its a private question

What can be nice if there is a way to dissable the file if a person try editing registry keys or make the file/revoke the licence

We’ll send our answers again to your email address.

We double-checked all of our email boxes and found no email from you. You can also post your private question with the Private Message on this forum.
The sole valid way to validate licenses would be using an Internet connection with a server that validates the license or not. But this implies that the end user must have an Internet connection each time he runs the workbook.