Hardware locking

Hi. I have been struggling to get the Online Activation and Validation (WooCommerce) working for several days. I was getting close to it working when WooCommerce released an update. Now I am getting all kinds of errors. I’ve decided to just drop that for now.

My question is…in the XLS manual it says “The user has to copy his or her system ID and send it to you.” to manually generate a key. I do not know how to find this information or tell my customers how to find it.

I would be choosing the 2 options: Hard disk serial number & CPU id and info.

Can someone help me, please?

I do also struggling to get the online activation work and finally, I did it.
you may want to share the error message or problem so that we can provide some help.

As for the system ID, instead of selecting “Activate” when the user runs your program, select Manual Activation and you will see the following screen.

Thank you. I do have another question.

Maybe I have the whole thing set up wrong to begin with. Should both the Online Activation Kit AND the WooCommerce activation kit be installed?

Or should it be Online Activation Kit OR WooCommerce?

Thanks!

same problem here buddy. Its just the WooCommerce Kit. I did not get it to work. So i’ve decided to use a licence plugin and generate all codes via the standalone generator. Thats one solution but the disadvantages are obvious.

What update did you install?

The online activation kit is more suitable for PHP developers. If you don’t know PHP, it will be difficult for you to use this kit. Or you’ll have to hire a PHP developer to integrate the kit on your website.
The WooCommerce Integration Kit works with WordPress/WooCommerce and doesn’t require PHP knowledge.

Great. Thanks. I’ll delete the WooCommerce kit and reinstall it and see if I can get it to work.

It was on version 3.4.4 and it updated to 3.4.5. I ended up reverting back to 3.4.4, but it did not help. I think I need to just start over with the WooCommerce Kit and see if I can get it to work.

Just checked for confirmation: we updated our demo website https://demo.xlspadlock.com/ to 3.4.5 some days ago, and it works as expected. There was no breaking change.

Here are the steps I have taken.

1. Setup your web hosting. Do take note that you may face issues with free web hosting. I switched to pay web hosting and my problem solved. I am using SiteGround.

https://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afbannercode=05c3fa3458f0acadfffd32f86ae14e6f

1. Download and install Woocommerce Kit.
  2. Enable REST API and generate CS and CK keys.
  3. Copy the xlspadlock-woocom to your server and follow the setup manual given in Xlspadlock website to make changes to the config.ini - make sure you amend the correct ini file in the correct directory.