Help me about security on versions of my ebook?

Please help me:
I have an ebook, I want to make it in 3 version with 365 days run, I used 3 certificates.

1. Certificate name “Default” with profile:
  • Condition: Always (No restriction to apply: all rights reserved)
  • and Condition: If Trial Mode: Prevent end users from selecting text; Cannot copy texts and urls to clipboard; disable mouse context menu; Cannot print page; Disable pages menu, users can access only 4 pages in PDF document.
  1. Certificate name “Innitial_Trial” with profile:
  • and Condition: if the current certificate is “Innitial_Trial”: Cannot copy texts and urls to clipboard; Cannot print page
  1. Certificate name “Normal” with profile:
  • and Condition: if the current certificate is “Normal”: Cannot copy texts and urls to clipboard
  1. Certificate name “Full” with profile:
  • and Condition: if the current certificate is “full”: No restriction to apply: all rights reserved

Please help me why: When I used Certificate “Normal” with key why it still as trial version: I cannot print, copy…, in “About” diaglog, it remain “trial version, please…”, only I use Certificate “Full”, the result is truly “full”.

Could you help me to configure about certificates and profiles successfully, thank you so much

Try to remove and recreate your Normal certificate. If the ebook still says trial edition, then the registration key hasn’t been recognized.