How to display xlsc und pdf filename simultaneously?

When storing the file as a pdf, it makes sense to use the same filename (except extension) when storing the file as an xlsc-file and vice versa. I also makes sense, to store both types of files in the same case-folder. The problem is, that I can never comfortably see both types of files simultaneously, although they sit or are to sit in the same folder. So normally I do not remember the exact filename given to one type if I need the name for storing the other type without using paper and pencil. It would be a great help, if both types of files could be displayed simultaneously in the storing window.

Reguards

What do you mean by “storing window”?

Sorry. I meant what I see after typing the save button. The name of the window is “Save local Workbooks”.
Only the filetype “Secure Excel Files” is allowed, which prevents to see the filenames of the files with filetype “pdf” in the same folder which i may have generated before.

On the other hand, if - after already having generated a xlsc-file - I generate a pdf-file by using export, the file type setting is restricted to “pdf” oder “xps”. I cannot see the xlsc-files to remind me of the xlsc-filenames used before.

You can see other files in the “save as” dialog box if you type * then ENTER in the textbox.

Thank you. Works great!