HTMLEXE 5 with Chromium mode

Please when is HTML 5 coming with Chromium mode, as tit will go a long way to publish independent application with in-built browser with full support for html 5, we. have been waiting. Expecting it like yesterday. Please hurry. Thanks

1 Like

Now that ExeOutput 2 is released and with Chromium mode, we’re updating our code to HTMLEXE 5. It will be released hopefully before summer.

2 Likes

Will it also include built in flash player? It’ll save us a lot of headache!

We also hope we will be able to separate the .exe files from the data files has you implement the chromium in-built browser. With larger content. it will runn faster when the .exe file is smaller and have the bulk of the data in the hedata files

1 Like

What will be the license policy for current version 4 users with active support?

1 Like

Free upgrade for recent customers and those with an active maintenance.

1 Like

Any updates?

Any News on HTMLEXE 5?

We are becoming desperate…

1 Like

I asked the developers recently and the final runtime module is nearing completion and a Beta version is going to be ready quite soon!

Like you, I am desperate for this update - it looks like it is well worth the wait as there are some fantastic new features…

1 Like

Is there any chance to try a beta?

2 Likes

I asked this too a few months ago, it seems they are still working on adding new Flash support as they must update the Chromium engine to still handle it. They will first publish Beta for customers to test. They said it would take a few months, so hopefully it is going to be ready soon…

Sadly, after a year we had to move on from HTMLEXE to an online delivery platform. It’s not ideal for our business model as our customers still prefer to be able to download their product but we had no choice. The IE engine and lots of different versions of Windows 10 were causing too many problems for us.

Mind you I personally still check out HTML EXE website every single day hoping for a new new release.

G.D.G you should know you guys have one of a kind products and I, for one, am eagerly looking forward to get back into the ecosystem and renew all my subs. <3

3 Likes

We’ll be able to release the initial Beta in two or three weeks, work is almost complete. The Beta will be usable and hopefully for releases (though we prefer to keep naming it Beta).

3 Likes

Hi Arman,

Like you, I have been logging on to the HTML EXE website every day - (sometimes twice a day!) hoping for the new release.

The long wait is nearly over - the beta release should be with us in 2 or 3 weeks.

All the best!

3 Likes

Hey guys!

Any news yet?

4 Likes

The developers tell me it is now only a matter of days…

2 Likes

It has been almost two months since the last update from developers stating it is a matter of 2 or 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Yes, but now it is not weeks but days. Our developer team is working on the installer distribution, so the software itself is almost ready for others to try…
Below you can see there is a new Rendering Engine option with the Chromium selected by default in HTMLEXE 2021:

2 Likes

Yes, and now it’s over 2 weeks since they told us it would only be a matter of days!

2 Likes

It’s now nearly 3 weeks since you said it is only days to the release of HTMLEXE 2021 - we appreciate that sometimes things don’t go to plan…
Can we expect it soon?
Thank you - we love HTMLEXE and thanks for all your hard work…

2 Likes