Javascript issue

The following javescrip is working fine with IE and many html compiler i tried befor i bought HTMLEXE, however it is definetly not working with HTMLEXE software. The script is used to browse through many pictures (1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg,4.jpg,5.jpg). In HTMLEXE only the front picture is shown and other pictures did not show although all picture are included in the project. Just wondering what mistake could i have done.

In fact i tried many other Javascripts and many did not work!

Does HTMLEXE deal with javascript in a special way. I included the script (shown in red) in this thread. I did not include any picture but you can use any jpg (name 1.jpg, 2.jpg etc).




Figure 1Figure 2Figure 3Figure 4Figure 5


The problem is due to a bug in the IE9 web browser component. It affects any select (combo box) control and cause the value property to be inaccessible.
See for some workaround.

In your code, the problem is due to << document.slideform.slide[current].value >>
For instance, add a TITLE attribute to all : then change document.slideform.slide[current].value to document.slideform.slide[current].title