Just want to say "Thanks!"

Finally purchased a copy today!!! Woo Hoo!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just want to say thanks for a great product!! :smiley:

Our website will launch this week, product was made using ExeOutput!!

Thanks againā€¦

SysAdm

Maybe my question will get answered here quickerā€¦ I had emailed support already.

I did a SEARCH and did not find an answer, so here it goes:

After purchasing a Registered Version of ExeOutput, under ENVIRONMENT OPTIONS, DEFAULT SETTINGS, it keeps defaulting back to the original data. No matter how many times I change: Author Name:, Company Name:, Web Homepage:, or Def. Copyright:, it keeps going back to the original data when I close ExeOutput and start it back up!

I even completely uninstalled ExeOutput, went through the Windows Registry and removed any reference to ExeOutput and it still keeps that old info when I reinstall.

I also noticed, my registered serial number is automatically in ExeOutput even after a complete uninstall and registry cleanā€¦ that data is being stored somewhere, I can not for the life of me find out whereā€¦

Any help would be greatly appreciatedā€¦ every time I close and restart the ExeOutput application, I have to re-enter all that data over againā€¦

SysAdm

I just figured out that data is irrelevantā€¦ as long as you put the right data in the APPLICATION OUTPUT, RESOURCES.

It does retain that data, and when the End User right mouse button on .exe all is good! :slight_smile:

This is correct right?

SysAdm

There is a small bug with how environment settings are stored. This will be fixed in ExeOutput 1.5.
Good luck with the launch of your product!