Memory problems , the app stay in memory even after closing it

Dear support , I am using ExeOutPut 2.2.

Which is wonderful program , i am ready to pay 300$ for it , well any way i pied $150 :wink::wink: lol

Well back to the problem :

I ahve some memory problems:

1- The generated app take longer time to open , which it is opening Normal HTML page and only these extensions are selected :

extension=php_curl.dll
extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=php_fileinfo.dll
extension=php_gettext.dll
extension=php_mbstring.dll
extension=php_exif.dll
extension=php_openssl.dll	
openssl.cafile='cacert.crt' 

Some time it dos not render the interface and stock with transparent screen just the border of the app present .

Now if you open Ctrl+Dle , you will find 2 processes of the app / despite if you chose to have one instance of the app or not.

2- If you terminate both processes , you will assume the app will be terminated , well No , you have to close it .

3- When you open the app some times it open in the middle of the screen which is the good case , but 60% or cases the app is minimized while i did not chose to start the app and minimized , the icon of the app keep blinking in the start bar. once you click on it the app return to the screen .

it is nice if we can set a costume progress bar in the splash screen

I am talking about full build , UPX compress. any way here is the exop file :
https:// instaranker.com/exop.zip

Regards

Hello,

Try with checking the box for Disable multihreading for troubleshooting purpose in Application Output section.

Gilbert

Disable multihreading lead to a new problem , when i click a new button which will execute CURL connection as an example , and there is a javascript loader , javascript loaders stopped and each CURL connection freeze the app , there is a real problem with memory management.

Now this problem :
When you open the app some times it open in the middle of the screen which is the good case , but 60% or cases the app is minimized while i did not chose to start the app and minimized , the icon of the app keep blinking in the start bar. once you click on it the app return to the screen .

Are you using PHP.INI to activate extensions yourself?

It’s a known problem that will be fixed in the incoming V2018 update.
Try this option as a workaround:

Minimized? Or stay in the background behind other windows?

Aha , it is stay in the background behind other windows…
and True the workaround fixed memory problem and the app seem more fast . Waiting 2018 sure things will be more faster …

i am not sure why it take like 10 sec to load the interface , eg, to load the title bar of the main app .
I think it take time while extracting all files and creating http server .