New XLS Padlock 2018.2 available
XLS Padlock 2018.2, our Excel workbook security software, now offers improved formula protection, faster compilation, and much more! Upgrade is strongly recommended for registered users with an active maintenance.
New video tutorial
What’s new in 2018.2
- Improved formula protection behavior, especially for formulas with cell dependencies.
- It is now possible to mark several cells for protection in one time.
- New Clear All Formulas button.
- A warning is now displayed if no cell has been marked for protection.
- New faster compression method which improves compilation speed.
- Improved progress bar and status.
- Improved Universal 64-bit mode.
- Fixed “Invalid variant type” regression in VBA compiler while passing parameters from normal VBA functions to compiled VBA functions.
- Better error message for OLE error 800A03EC.
- Lots of internal improvements.
- Updated user guide (opening Word companion files, Print_Area name conflict workaround, etc).
XLS Padlock is software for protecting your Excel workbooks, VBA code and formulas.
XLS Padlock works as an Excel compiler that allows you to turn your Excel workbooks into secure applications (XLS to EXE). A lot of security options and customization possibilities. Learn more about our Excel workbook protection software.
Free fully-functional trial available at https://www.xlspadlock.com/download
More information at https://www.xlspadlock.com