Online Reactivation (WooCommerce Integration Kit 2022)

I have installed the Woocommerce 2022 integration kit successfully and everything works fine.

I have been carrying out various tests to fully understand how the kit works. For this I have used “keymaxruns” with a value of “5”.

When I first open the executable, I get the activation window. I enter “Email-Order ID” and click on “Activation”. The application is activated and validated correctly.

In the following 4 openings, only the validation that I have configured for each time the application is opened appears. The app opens and works fine.

If I reopen the app for the sixth time, the Activation Window reappears. If I re-enter the same previous code, “Email-Order ID”, the application is reactivated.

Shouldn’t the application crash after finishing the number of “keymaxruns = 5” that I have indicated in the “Workbook.jason” file?

Currently I can only block the reactivation manually, by changing the status of the purchase order or by modifying the code of the custom field “xlspadlock_activation”. Since I don’t want my clients to have unlimited access to the app.

Is there a way to block this reactivation automatically?

Regards,

Ignacio

This is currently not possible but on our TODO list. The woocommerce kit will store the number of validations done and offer a way to block access if the number exceeds a value entered in settings.

Good afternoon,
So I understand that in the 2023 version of the Woocommerce integration kit we will have access to this function of automatic expiration.

Regards,

Ignacio

It’s on the TODO list, yes.

Dear Team,

Same problem i am facing but in 2023 its still not solved

What kind of expiration feature are you looking for? Days or runs?

Dear Team,

As example i have set keymaxdays - 30 days it works perfect but after 30 days keys get expired but problem is if user again used same key then application gets activated again which is wrong it must block that used key so then only user will purchase new key

Yes, I see now. It’s a feature we have on our TODO list.
Next major version of XLS Padlock will feature deactivation so there will be a new WooCommerce Integration Kit too. Hopefully, our dev will be able to add that feature.

Many thanks.

1 Like