Online Validation and Integration with non woo-commerce platform

Hi,

Firstly this xls padlock tool is awesome and have almost all major features.

Still one important feature is missing which is relating to updates.
If user updates the excel exe file, then our customers should get notification instead we sending them emails and calling them and informing them about the update. If you can add this kind of feature then please do in your next update.

Now I am facing three major practical issues as under:

1. Relating to storing of data of registration form
    Very little description is given about it in your user guide. As a layman I do not know how to do it. By purchasing your software we thought that we do not need to hire any developer for any related work.
    So, if you can provide us sample guide on how to storing this data on our web server?
    For example if I have added three text boxes, then when user click n register button, data is saved in csv file on my server containing below columns:
    A. Timestamp of activation
    B. System ID of user
    C. Field 1
    D. Field 2
    E. Field 3

And this file will keep on updating as and when new user(s) are activating exe files.

1. Relating to online validation.
    Using above csv file, how to validate user license? For example, in case there is some issue with some customer and we issued refund, we will remove his record from that CSV and update the file on our server.
    SO if that customer tries to access the software again, it wont open since we removed his system ID record from csv file.

2. Integrating it with other website platforms. Like we have built our e-commerce store on ecwid platform. There I can add custom redirection URL after customer places order for my excel project exe file. But how to integrate it with your software so that auto activation can be done? Kindly guide us.

Kindly help us in above three issues. After that your application is the best tool in the market for excel files protection and license management.

Waiting for quick and positive response.

Answered by email.