Paquet Builder 2019 is available
Our installer and Self-Extracting 7-Zip archive maker Paquet Builder 2019 has been updated with great new features. Upgrade is highly recommended.
Changes in version 2019
- New custom action: Ask User Multiple Choice (Drop down). This custom action invokes a dialog box with a combo box allowing end users to select an item in a list.
- You can now select, copy, cut, paste or delete several custom actions at once in the Custom Action Editor.
- Upgraded all internal components to support 7-Zip and LZMA SDK 19.00.
- Major improvements in GUI related to 4K and large screens with high DPI, and multiple monitors (especially with different DPI per monitor on Windows 10).
- New: extended registry access. Custom actions now have a new Access property which lets 32-bit packages access the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE 64-bit branch of the registry (set Access to regaWOW64_64KEY) and vice-versa.
- New “Volatile” property which allows creation of volatile registry keys.
- Improved Action Property editor.
- Complex directories are now correctly referenced in the uninstall log.
- Fixed: “Read an entry from the registry” would not read some REG_DWORD values properly.
- Fixed: the uninstaller Uninst.exe file was not removed when run silently.
- Fixed: alt + key was not working in dialog boxes.
- Fixed: the Create Folder custom action failed on rare occasions.
- Minor improvements.
Paquet Builder is a mix between an installer software creator and a 7-Zip Self-Extracting archive maker. Thanks to its exhaustive feature set, create flexible and compact installers for professional file and software delivery.
Package up any document or program files, visually construct simple or sophisticated multilanguage distribution and installation packages; generate updates and patches; wrap multimedia presentations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet.