We have released a minor update for Paquet Builder with some bug fixes and better support for 4k screens. End users with an active maintenance should upgrade.
- New “File Actions” button in File Manager to create custom actions automatically for self-registering ActiveX and COM files, and shared files.
- Improved High DPI support for 4K screens.
- New “CustomValues” section for directives.
- Fixed task dialog problem in Windows 10 Update 1.
- Removed deprecated “File Actions” in “File Properties”.
Paquet Builder lets you wrap your files into enhanced Self-Extracting archives using 7z compression.
Free fully-functional trial available at http://www.installpackbuilder.com/download
More information at http://www.installpackbuilder.com