PHP ERROR (500) in /index.php => Internal Server Error

Sir please help me.1st tyme encounter this error, my clients said this to me. i don’t know why the error is
"
12/02/2021 12:28:07 am Scheme Request URL start: https://heserver/index.php
12/02/2021 12:28:07 am PHP ERROR (500) in /index.php => Internal Server Error
"

The index page wont appear. as i search the problem , the hta.access is the cause of the problem. Please help.!

Enable PHP error logging in order to see what error causes PHP to fail.

here sir.

it says access denied.

also sir. as i copy the customers files and migrate to my pc. it’s still showing the error. by the way sir my original copy is working well. while as i played the customers file it fails. Please Help!

sir it says " Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user"

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

PLEASE HELP. This problem just pops up since i installed it to them last year.

This means that the MySQL server isn’t responding. Check if the customer has a firewall or if the MySQL webserver is running as expected.

Sir as i check last tyme. i can’t find the “mysqld” running in the process in task manager. and then i go through firewall to check the “Allow an App through window defender” and i check all mysqld private and public, but still not working on thier pc.

Sir i just wondering , if this problem cause by changing the password?

Sir i just wondering , if this problem cause by changing the password?
because i feel like it’s similar result after the password change ang loging in incorrectly.

[09-Dec-2021 12:54:32 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Kash Jabin\Data\db.php:49
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Kash Jabin\Data\db.php(49): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=loca…’, ‘root’, ‘82465123cC’, NULL)
#1 C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Kash Jabin\Data\index.php(9): MyPDO->__construct()
#2 {main}
thrown in C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Kash Jabin\Data\db.php on line 49

Sir Please update?

Sir Please update? i need some answers here.

Access denied means that the database server can’t be reached. Have you checked that it is running?