Registration Server not Logging In Correctly

We installed the HTML EXE version 4 server / Activation Kit last night and setup PayPal and the server Etc.

I am trying to login to my server and I get the User name and Password screen and then I enter my Username and Password and I get:

HTML Executable Activation Kit - Administration

Welcome to the Administration Panel. You can manage users who are allowed to activate your publications.
You have

Notice that the sentence ends with “You have” and then it stops. A right click on that page to reveal the source code shows:

<title>HTML Executable Activation Kit</title>  

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="res/heak.css" media="all" />  
</head>  
<body>  
	<div class="header">  
<p class="downstep">HTML Executable Activation Kit - Administration</p>  
	</div>  

<div class="hepanel">  

Welcome to the Administration Panel. You can manage users who are allowed to activate your publications.

You have

I tried this in IE9 and Google Chrome with the same results. Any ideas about what is going wrong here? the server seems to be hanging up on something?

Joe

It’s an error that occurred.
I recommend you to enable debug functionality: in “admin\inc\config.php”, comment these lines:
error_reporting(0);
fCore::disableContext();
and uncomment:
error_reporting(E_STRICT | E_ALL);
fCore::enableErrorHandling(‘html’);
fCore::enableExceptionHandling(‘html’);

Thus, you’ll be able to know what error happened.

I am having this exact error. I turned on error tracking and got: Unable to connect to database - hostname not found
what hostname is this, the website this is loaded on www.pultorak.com or what is specified in the config.php
dbhost = “myheak.db.3761404.hostedresource.com”; // Database settings on your remote host. Port can be specified too, e.g. hostname:8080
$dbname = “myheak”; // Database name associated to the publication.

Please advise how to fix, I need this back up and running asap.

Unable to connect to database - hostname not found means that the PHP script can’t connect to your database server. Verify your login, hostname and port. Contact your provider because this is not a problem of the activation kit itself.