Selling online with a Wix website (Activation Kit?)

I see XLS Padlock has an integration with WooCommerce, but haven’t seen any information about Wix.
My website have been built with Wix and I am wondering how can I sell my XLS Padlock spreadsheet using my Wix website.

Perhaps XLS Padlock Activation Kit can be used? I haven’t purchased my XLS Padlock yet, I just want to be sure it will work, and looks like all information about the Activation Kit is in a page only available for registered customers.

Could you please provide more info on the Activation Kit and if it is possible to add to a Wix website?

Thanks

We use WooCommerce because it is free, open-source and you have a lot of possibilities to set up a WordPress+WooCommerce website. You can still sell your workbooks on your Wix-powered website, but you won’t be able to run the different activation kits available, since they require PHP and access to the server (through FTP for instance).

When you say "You can still sell your workbooks on your Wix-powered website, but you won’t be able to run the different activation kits available", how it would be sold through the Wix-powered website? What are the different activation kits available that can’t be used?

Ideally the user would:1) pay via PayPal through the website 2) provide his unique system ID 3) receive his license via email or any other method
If you could please clarify if the above is possible would be great. Thanks

It’s possible to do that. You can configure your order form to request the unique system ID. And after the payment, you generate the key with the XLS Padlock Key Generator and send the key to your customer. Of course, this requires manual work.
It’s even possible to automate everything. But you’ll have to hire a PHP developer.