Time before expiry of the application

Hello,

How to start a time before expiry of the application, from the first opening of the application?

VF :
Bonjour,
Comment démarrer un temps avant expiration de l’application, à partir de la première ouverture de l’application ?

Thank you
F.

This feature doesn’t exist in ExeOutput for PHP (yet). You’ll have to implement it yourself.

Hello,

I do not know enough php to such work. Do you have an idea that could point me to a script or other?

VF :
Je ne connais pas assez php pour un tel travail. Auriez vous une idée qui pourrait m’orienter vers un script ou autres ?

Thank you
F.

We have script yet, and this feature would require advanced scripting.
In a future release, depending of user feedback, we shall include more trial features.

Hello

I think an expiration feature compilation after its opening is a necessary function and logical ExeOutput. The purpose of ExeOutput is to obtain an executable application. Generally the purpose of distribution …
So it must lead the uses of ExeOutput to deliver applications including a trial period.
The function being integrated is ideal for distribution occasional. Or a single end user. But if the distribution is directed to a wide audience, the management of the trial period is more difficult or impossible to manage.

That is the comment of a user ;-))

VF :
Je pense qu’une fonction d’expiration de la compilation à compté de son ouverture est une fonction indispensable et logique pour ExeOutput. La finalité de ExeOutput est d’obtenir une application exécutable. Généralement dans le but d’une diffusion…
Donc cela conduira obligatoirement des utilisations de ExeOutput à diffuser des applications incluant une période d’essai.
La fonction actuellement intégrée est idéale pour une diffusion occasionnelle. Ou pour un utilisateur final unique. Mais si la diffusion est orientée vers un large public, la gestion de la période d’essai devient plus difficile, voir impossible à gérer.

C’est le commentaire d’un utilisateur ;-))

Thank you.
F.

Until that, you could try to set up a date expiration (in the Security page). After this date, your application will expire.
Or you can use a third-party software protection to protect your EXE and add an expiration system.

Hello,
Well, I’ll see what I can do directly on the exe.

VF :
Bon, je vais voir ce que je peux faire directement sur l’exe.

Thank you
F

i think you could set a global variable the first time the application load
and than check to see if the current date is larger than that date + X days for the trial

This may be of some help :
http://www.gdgsoft.info/exeoutput-discussion/create-trial-application-protection-for-your-application-t1899.html