TODO: PhalconPHP include extensions

Please include PHP Extensions in exeoutput next build :slight_smile:
Below is link to direct download windows dlls

Have you already tried to run a Phalcon-based app in ExeOutput?

yes, it works :slight_smile:

Great news. Sure, we’ll probably provide them as an add-on for download in the Web Update utility.

I am trying to do this, but EXEOUTPUT says that it seems the extension DLL is not prepared to run on Windows…

Is there any trick, I am using PHP 7.2 and the 64bits appropriated PHALCON DLL.

Thanks.

Sorry, Not having the same problem with 32bits, it is probably my instalation, however I am receiving now a:

PHP Error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Phalcon\Loader’ not found in C:\Users\locus-dev-3-adm\Documents\Data\public\index.php:14 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\Users\locus-dev-3-adm\Documents\Data\public\index.php on line 14

Any clue? Perhaps the directory organization, I just downloaded VOKURO as a sample app and tried to run it.

As PhalconPHP is a DLL extension, you must enable it in ExeOutput PHP extensions page. Did you do it? And the DLL must be first copied to the appropriate “ext” folder of the PHPRuntimeXX subfolder in the ExeOutput folder (may sound complicate but use Explorer to navigate to the ExeOutput folder and you’ll understand).

Did all that but I just figured it out: i downloaded the thread safe version but Exeoutput uses cgi, so it had to be the non-thread-safe version. My mistake. Thank you for the reply.

-------- Mensagem original --------