WooCommerce Help

Hello,

I have installed the WooCommerce kit on my server and configured as per the instructions in the kit, but I face this error.

I have also edited my PHP and disabled PHP options mentioned in a previous thread but this I face the issue.

I need immediate help and if a Skype call or a Youtube video can be uploaded with access given to only XLSPadlock license owners, would really appreciate it.

Please let me know.

2019_ErrorMsg

Contact us by email and we’ll give you an updated WooCommerce Kit (still in Beta) but it will fix the problem you get.

I have emailed in the morning and awaiting for the file. Please share it ASAP and let me know if there are any further instructions or if a video can be uploaded to help at the earleist.

Thanks.

Answered your support ticket.

Hello,

I just redid the entire thing using the new WooCommerce Kit, however a bigger warning now comes. Can you please tell me whats happening? This is now taking lots of timePhoto1

Any Update?

The .htaccess is not working properly. Try to contact your webhost so that the .htaccess in the “activation” folder (or where you placed the kit files) is properly recognized by your Apache server.

Should I remove it? As I have in the root directory already.

I tried removing it from the ‘activation’ folder.

But it does not work.

Please suggest a solution and reply at the earliest.

As said before, contact your webhost for help so that the .htaccess in the “activation” folder (or where you placed the kit files) is properly recognized by your server.

I already spoke to my server. They told me two files are not requried. Just in the root folder is enough I was told.