A minor update of our Excel protection software is available thanks to all user feedback. End users with an active maintenance should upgrade.
- A waiting dialog box is now displayed for code signing operations.
- Disabled “Publish” in Excel 2016.
- Improved bug and crash report system.
- Fixed error when output folder does not exist.
- Improved #NAME error detection for formula protection.
- Prevent load/save other workbooks enhanced.
- XLS Padlock now detects if Excel has been closed before compilation.
- Fixed Zip Central Header error with “Lock VBA Project” enabled for XLS files.
- Disabled Excel autosave feature.
- Improved loading time of workbook applications started from shared folders.
- Updated user guide.
- Minor improvements.
Free fully-functional trial available at https://www.xlspadlock.com/download
More information at https://www.xlspadlock.com