XLS Padlock 2019.1 published
A brand new version of our flexible Excel workbook protection software is available with many benefits. Upgrade is highly recommended for registered users with an active maintenance.
What’s new in 2019.1
- New VBA helper function to open XLSC save files (see our user guide).
- Added keystrokes for Build (F5), Save and Close (F7), and Help (F1).
- You can now specify multiple worksheet passwords in the Worksheet Password field.
- New VBA code snippet to retrieve the EXE filename.
- New VBA code snippet to retrieve the path to the Local Save Folder.
- Fixed: “this workbook contains connections that need Internet Explorer 9 or later in order to be refreshed” random error messages.
- Fixed: false errors related to the administrative mode on some Windows installations.
- Added new warning in compilation log if no formula protection is detected.
- Deleted save files do not appear in the filename drop-down list anymore.
- Fixed: the *.sil file location was not saved.
- Fixed: Read stream error in VBA compiled code at design time when compiling 32-bit and 64-bit EXE files.
- Lots of minor improvements.
- Updated user guide with new FAQ items, VBA code snippets.
XLS Padlock is software for protecting your Excel workbooks, VBA code and formulas.
XLS Padlock works as an Excel compiler which allows you to carefully turn your Excel workbooks into secure applications (XLS to EXE). A whole lot of security options and customization options. Find out about our Excel workbook security software.
Free fully-functional trial available at https://www.xlspadlock.com/download
More information at https://www.xlspadlock.com