XLS Padlock is software for protecting your Excel workbooks, VBA code and formulas. It offers several ways to control access to your Excel workbooks thanks to online activation and validation, even allowing you to sell workbooks with WooCommerce for instance.
- The WooCommerce Integration Kit has been updated. Changes:
- The order status is now checked by the WooCommerce kit. If it is different than Completed (pending, processing, on-hold, cancelled, refunded and failed), activation and validation will be refused.
- New security check: the kit can check that the order contains the allowed product (thanks to the product id defined in config.ini).
- The WooCommerce integration kit also takes account of order quantity (if product ID is defined). For instance, if the customer bought a quantity of 2 products and with maxactivperorder = 2 in config.ini, the kit would allow 4 activations.
- Updated documentation. To upgrade your current installation, please refer to the included guide.
- The Activation Kit and Key Generator PHP SDK have been updated too.
Registered users of XLS Padlock can download new updates from their dedicated page.
Free fully-functional XLS Padlock trial available at https://www.xlspadlock.com/download
More information at https://www.xlspadlock.com