Hi @gdgsupport and all,
I was trying to debug an issue with my app so I enabled access to the VBE temporarily in order to step through. One problem I’ve never experienced before was that the app didn’t know that it was a protected app.
When I tried this function, it was returning False even though it was a secured application.
If XLSPadlockAvailable() Then
'it went here for some reason
The function I have for this is below:
Public Function XLSPadlockAvailable() As Boolean
Dim XLSPadlock As Object
On Error Resume Next
Set XLSPadlock = Application.COMAddIns(“GXLSForm.GXLSFormula”).Object
XLSPadlockAvailable = XLSPadlock.IsProtected()
I was having trouble accessing c:\Program Files (x86)\MyAppName\ folder, so I decided to tell my computer to always run this as an Administrator in the properties. I’m not sure if this is why the function is no longer working.