ExeOutput 2 is coming (finally)

ExeOutput 2 is based on CEF v3

From chromiumembedded / cef / wiki / ReleaseNotes — Bitbucket

January 27, 2015: Version 3.2171.1979 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux includes the following enhancements and bug fixes.
Update to Chromium version 39.0.2171.95

Is this mean Yes??? :confused:
or Not? a bit confused… :neutral_face:

Try to switch to Chromium 39 and not 44 to see if your website will trigger same results.
PHP 5.5 (last version) will be in ExeOutput 2.

Now it is clear Thanks a lot :smiley:

Hi guys!

I’m just new to ExeOutput. I bought the product today cause I’ve read that you’re going to update it to version 2 which looks so promising for PHP development. I just want to know if it will support MAC OS?

Will the ExeOutput run on MAC OS and will my application generated by ExeOutput can run on Mac OS with the new version of ExeOutput.

Love to hear from you! Thanks!

We only provide tools for Windows right now. However, Desktop Parallels on MAC should work fine to run EXE files made with ExeOutput. We don’t intend to release a Mac version of ExeOutput, because a lot of code uses Windows API and cannot be translated to Mac.

When this will be happen?
and where will be the links for applications?

please read the first topic.

Do u have any ui editor for this software?
And i think exporting to devices is important as exe today

UI editor is in ExeOutput 2. There is also a skin builder.
ExeOutput 2 will target Windows only, including Windows 10.

WordPress sample is available now:

I have waited an waited this this day:) Have put all projects on hold so can start fresh.

Tomorrow we will be able to obtain the new version 2 beta?

public Beta???

We have to delay the Beta public release in order to discover a problem reported in the wordpress demo on some computers. It should be a matter of one or two weeks.

*sigh*

One and a half years later, it’s still “a matter of weeks”.

I won’t be holding my breath.

http://www.gdgsoft.info/t/exeoutput-2-0-a-matter-of-weeks?source_topic_id=1223

So sad. Bought extra year of updates because you said V2 is coming. Hopefully it will not expire (2017-08-18) before V2 is released. Seems people have been waiting a very long time…,

I really hate to bother you about V2 but do you have any idea when we will be able to get at least a beta version of it?

Got things planned and want to try them with V2. If it is going to be months away, please just say so. That way can move on and look for another platform.

No bad blood here, just like to move forward and have kids counting on me. Hate to let them down.

The program is almost ready for public release. We’re currently building the new installer and setting up the website where users will be able to activate the Beta.
So it is now a matter of days…

Thank you for reply. I really hate to sound like a pest but having issues in 1.7 with chromium engine and instead of spending time on it, like to start fresh with V2 and devote time with it.

Building software for kids and they just do not understand the word “wait”.:smile:

Glad to hear it is just a matter of days. Thanks again for responding.

How long do you think it will be until beta launch?