Laravel example

Hi,
Is someone can help with example of usage of ExeOutput for PHP with Laravel app please? Juste little example if any.

Thank you so much and apoligize for my bad english. I am French speaker!!! Voilà :wink:

It’s still scheduled for us to publish a sample. Recording the video requires a lot of time, and we are currently focused on another product.

i also need example for laravel,
can you just give glimpse, so that we can try implementing laravel

PHP >= 7.1.3
BCMath PHP Extension
Ctype PHP Extension
JSON PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
XML PHP Extension

This all extensions are required for laravel
i am not getting some of them in exeoutput…
please help me. .

Is there any update for when this sample will be released or anyway to get just the sample files before the video and docs have been made?

i worked with laravel project and it’s working good
any extension you need you can add it in path
C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeOutput for PHP 2020\PHPRuntime{verisonOfPHP}\ext
then it will appear in php setting in exeoutput program

How did you solve the public path issue?

I use Homestead for development which means the url is like this:

http://foo.bar/path-to-my-page 

but in Exeoutput I have to do this:

foobar.test/public/index.php/path-to-my-page

There is no option to root to the public folder that I can find

Because of this I then have to have laravel mix compile differently for both dev and production with different directories.

This is one of the bigger pet peeves I can’t find a solution for.

Any help would be much appreciated.

for public path problem go to Main Settings
and check enable custom router and reroute all non-file request
it’s worked with me after i checked them

Hi, can someone share any link which helps to set up exe with the laravel application? I tried with the source folder as the complete application folder and start the index file as index.php in the public folder.

When I tried to compile the process stuck at compressing Request.php…

Any advice on how to use exeoutput with the laravel

We are working on better support for laravel because our current implementation can sometimes result in slow apps using laravel. Because laravel uses lots of files and it takes time to decompress them. Hopefully, this will be integrated into the incoming server project for ExeOutput 2023.

When are you going to publish the new version of ExeOutput. There is no update since ExeOutput 2021. Please provide a date for the release.
Thanks

There are two projects for ExeOutput now. The server part and the client part. We expect to have public Beta before this summer.

I hope you keep your word this time because earlier you were planning to release it at the beginning of 2023.
Thanks

Yes, we may be slow for releases, but we always manage to publish great products with almost all features requested by customers. The server app product will generate ready-to-distribute WAMP packages, but with the ability to secure the PHP code and thus earn money with apps since you control their distribution and use through licensing.

The year 2023 will end; there is still no update since ExeOutput 2021. Last time you promised to release the server and client part before the summer.
Are you going to release any update or not?
Your other products have been given constants updated.
Thanks

The year 2023 will end; there is still no update since ExeOutput 2021. Last time you promised to release the server and client part before the summer.
Are you going to release any update or not?
Your other products have been given constants updated.
Please provide a proper date.
Thanks