Connection php with firebird

Does anyone know why I’m getting the following error? I’m trying to establish a connection from Firebird to PHP. When I do it locally, I don’t encounter any issues, but when I try to create the .exe file, I get this error. Is it because of compatibility issues or something else? I have the mentioned file stored in that location. I hope someone can help me.
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘php_pdo_firebird.dll’ (tried: C:…\Data\ext\php_pdo_firebird.dll (The specified module could not be found.), C:…\Data\ext\php_php_pdo_firebird.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0.

The error you’re seeing is because your application cannot find the Firebird client library, fbclient.dll, which is required by the php_pdo_firebird.dll extension.

While the extension file itself is located correctly, it depends on this other DLL file to function, and this file needs to be available in a location that your application can access. Typically, this would be in your system’s PATH, in the php\ext directory, or in the same directory as your .exe file.

To solve this issue, make sure you have the fbclient.dll file available on the machine where you’re trying to run the .exe. This file is a part of the Firebird SQL server and can be found in the installation directory of the server. Once you have the file, you can place it in one of the directories I mentioned above. Make sure that the version of the DLL matches the version of Firebird you’re trying to connect to, as well as the architecture (32-bit) of your ExeOutput application.

Make also sure your PHP, php_pdo_firebird.dll, fbclient.dll, and Firebird SQL server are all compatible.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.