Embed Pdf not start preview correct

Hi,
I use a trial version of html executable for test my project before I buy the program.I like your program and I want to buy, but I want to see that will work for me.
I try to compile website presentation to one file as .exe. It have a left slide menu and on right is content. It’s work beutiful after compiled, but…
The problem is on one of pages i have in content <iframe> with .pdf. and after compilation this .pdf started after 3-4 minutes. This is not ok. The size of file .pdf is 9MB or i try with 334KB. Every time is the same result.
Ok, I try to use program option built-in “PDF Viewer”, and I use two example as:
< iframe src="preview/book.pdf" style="width: 100%; height: 800px;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">
and second example
<iframe src="book.html" style="width: 100%; height: 800px;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> - and in book.html page I use <object> and <embed>. Ok this works the pdf start preview fast, but “PDF Viewer” ignore every things of page and I had only pdf without nothing else on this page. (my menu, content…and so on)

I want to work .pdf in a window on part of page as of the web version. I want to start pdf preview normaly.
What is the reason that it not works? :frowning:
I have no more ideas, please help

Thanks,
Best regards

Our built-in PDF viewer can’t display PDF files in frames, so it renders them in the full window. There is no alternative unless you disable the built-in PDF viewer option.

Yes, I understand that built-in PDF viewer can’t display PDF files in frames.
Before I try with this option, my website had only <iframe> with descriptions code from the first or second method. (disable the built-in PDF viewer option).
And the result after compile was “…pdf started after 3-4 minutes. This is not ok.”

Why is slowing startup PDF? I’m trying to tell you it does not work correctly as web version.
If I use <iframe> to embed .pdf in window, what is the solution?
The program is there a basic plugin for PDF?
Do I need to embed additional plugin for PDF? If yes, what works with your program?

I think the problem must have a solution. This is the idea of your program - to work as in a browser, right?!

Thanks,
Best regards

What is the PDF viewer installed on your computer? Adobe Reader?

Adobe Reader XI.

That’s why it takes some time to load your PDF. Adobe Reader must start as embedded program and load the file. The program is unfortunately slow in thatcase…