ExeOutput for PHP 2.2 released
Our PHP to app maker software comes with lots of improvements available in this release. Upgrade is recommended if your maintenance is active.
- Improved high DPI support of ExeOutput for PHP: UI items are properly scaled according to monitor DPI, new vector graphics…
- Updated to PHP 7.1.10.
- HTML5 audio and video seek support.
- New possibility to define if an extension is a ZEND extension.
- Added support for Ioncube PHP encoder.
- Improved popup behavior.
- Popups display webpage titles now.
- Updated virtual file system engine.
- ExeOutput and apps now properly remember last window position on dual monitors.
- Developer Tools are no more compiled into the EXE if the option is not enabled (decreasing final EXE size).
- New HEScript Function: PrintPdfFile. Lets you export the current webpage to a PDF file silently.
- Confirm, prompt and alert JS functions are now handled by ExeOutput and not CEF, allowing proper skin rendering.
- Improved Live Update default extension list: wildcards are now supported, allowing the exclusion of backup files with extensions such as .~
- Fixed: dual monitor display issues.
- Fixed: the about box can appear blank sometimes.
- Fixed: can’t seek webm video in exe.
- Fixed: NGHTTP2.DLL requirement for cURL (PHP 7.1 only).
- Fixed: random access violation error message in PHP.
- New cURL sample added to the general demo.
- New cURL topic in online documentation.
- Updated documentation.
- Minor improvements.
ExeOutput for PHP creates native Windows applications and software programs from websites coded in PHP and HTML. The resulting application is a stand-alone browser app that runs PHP scripts natively without requiring any PHP distribution nor web server.
Customers who own ExeOutput for PHP 1.x can review upgrade conditions.
A fully-functional Trial is available for download on our website at: