Formula protection errors

Need your help please
Right click on formula to protect add it it shows its added if I compile it it protects but where the result should be it now says #Value

Is this formula supported by your formula protection
Formula 1

=IF(ISBLANK($A11),"",MIN(IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$B:$B,0)),MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$B:$B,0),9999),IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$C:$C,0)),MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$C:$C,0),9999),IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$D:$D,0)),MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$D:$D,0),9999),IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$E:$E,0)),MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$E:$E,0),9999),IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$F:$F,0)),MATCH(LEFT($A11,2)+0,FormulaD!$F:$F,0),9999))-2)

Formula2

=IF(COLUMNS($F:F)>MAX($D:$D),"",INDEX($C:$C,MATCH(COLUMNS($F:F),$D:$D,0)))

Both seems not too work
Runtime error 2147352571 (80020005) Could not set value property

Excel 2007

Any help please

There are some restrictions for formulas: see the user guide. Moreover, formula protection isn’t compatible with data validation. Are you using it?

No its a formula -no validation

Tried to use your formulas but Excel itself triggers errors:

Can I please email it to you -My purchase depends on this as I need to protect a vba macro and formulas…doesnt look if your formula protection covers complex formulas. Best if I can send you sample of sheet so please can you msg me an email address -thank you kindly

Use the email address at
https://www.xlspadlock.com/contact

You got email at info @ yourdomain dot com

Thank you

Did you receive my email ? Just following up

We got your workbook with the VBA macro but not the formula.

Thank you I will resend the formula again - I would appreciate if you can let me know -I presume the Vba macro I need to wait for a fix ? Hope you can get that fix as I want to buy your software -99% almost effective for my needs so I am happy with your software

The VBA compiler fix will not be immediately available. Our VBA engineer must find out a way to fix that.

Thank you -I will wait for the fix fingers crossed. I have just emailed the formula file to you