Help with errors in dev console

I obviously have a lot to learn about exeoutput… Been reading docs / experimenting for couple of days now. Getting grasp of software but stumped on many errors.

For instance after I compile and when viewing dev console in chromium seeing errors like:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'pic_export' of null
savePage
(anonymous function)
v.event.dispatch jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2
v.event.add.o.handle.u jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2

And:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getItem' of null buildit.js:109
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'pic_export' of null

Could someone point me to correct part of documents that may help me correct and learn how to solve errors like above?

Thanks in advance.

Without your code and files, it will be difficult to help you.
Try to switch to the Trident engine in ExeOutput.

Thanks. Have tried the trident engine with less success. But bought exeoutput to use chrome based.

You know, perhaps all of my issues are related to using Windows 10. After another user (who recommended exeoupt) contacted me and pointed out few things.

For instance cannot even use the software function to check for updates. When clicking button to check updates, then clicking “now” popup error says:

"System Error. Code: 122.
The data area passed to a system call is too small.

When creating (or should say attempting ) new project, getting the error below and have to shut down the software and restart:

Then get skin errors. Time after time the skin disappears and cannot choose new one. When trying to, only options are:

Then on compression level my choices are:

Maybe exeoutput is not ready for Windows 10 completely. Not a clue myself, just bought to make some software not troubleshoot. Sure version 2 will be out and solve everything for me…

One thing for sure, I do not count on response from email support:)

The different lists contain unexpected contents. This indicates that ExeOutput was corrupted or some third-party software is interfering. Windows 10 shouldn’t be the main cause behind these errors. Did you reinstall ExeOutput after upgrading to Windows 10?

I did not update to windows 10, did a clean install and started fresh. Using Exeout on brand new HP touchscreen all-in-one. Only thiung on the computer is exeout, adobe cc, rev installer and factory software.

I did a complete removal of exout and reinstalled with same results.

What is the name of your antivirus program?

Web Root :mask: