If i update my source workbook, no recompile option

Hi, If i update my original source workbook, their is no option to recompile.
If i compile to exe then output exe have no change, Its compile as pervious EXE without change.
If i compile as new then its ask end user to activate again.
Is any solution of this to recompile, so end user do not need reactivation, those have done previous exe activation and replace original exe at end user.
Only ask activation those don’t activate earlier.

For not seing changes when creating new EXE files, please see our documentation and workarounds included. For instance:

If you update your original source workbook and want to recompile it without requiring reactivation from the end user, you can do so by ensuring that the two compiled applications share the same Application GUID and Application Master Key.

According to the XLS Padlock documentation, when you update your original workbook, you can recompile it with XLS Padlock and distribute the new EXE file to your customers. They will be able to open the new EXE file without having to reactivate it, as long as the new EXE file has the same Application GUID and Application Master Key as the previous one.

To ensure that the two compiled applications share the same Application GUID and Application Master Key, you can go to the XLS Padlock project of the first app and copy the values from the previous compiled application into the new one.

1 Like