Not a question

Thank you for your nice feedback!

Just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU! I’ve got 2GB+ text data extract files that need to be imported into Access for our less tech-savvy clients, but Access can’t even open anything larger than 2GB. Once the files get imported in, Access can shrink the DB down to a useable size, but since it couldn’t open the files, it was a no-go.

Using GSplit, I cut the files down by splitting after every 500000th occurrence of the Windows “new line” charater, and it worked fabulously. Each file ends up being about 1.25GB, which is just right.

Thanks again,