Paquet Builder 2018.1 is available
Our installer and Self-Extracting 7-Zip archive maker Paquet Builder 2018.1 is available with minor improvements. Upgrade is recommended if your maintenance is still active.
Changes in version 2018.1
- New scrollbar replacement for the main navigation tree. If you prefer the default vertical scrollbar, there is a new environment option to restore it.
- New Custom Action template to retrieve the exact Windows 10 version number (such as Windows 10 1809).
- Fixed: long extraction passwords were not correctly encoded in packages.
- Fixed: placeholders were not refreshed when you clicked Back in “Ask User for a Choice”.
- Fixed: initial spaces in custom action’s fields were trimmed.
- Fixed crash on some CPUs.
- Minor improvements.
The full change log is available here
Paquet Builder is a mix between a 7-Zip Self-Extracting archive maker and a Setup routine generator. Thanks to its exhaustive feature set, create flexible and compact self-extractors for professional file and software delivery.
Package up any document or program files, visually construct simple or sophisticated multilanguage distribution and installation packages; generate updates and patches; wrap multimedia presentations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet.