PHP Warning about unable to load dynamic libary

Using Exeoutput 2019.

At first, my PHP EXE failed to run because of curl and https calls. So I went into PHP Extensions, right clicked on php_curl and php_openssl entries and selected them to be compiled into the EXE, including all dependencies.

The compiled EXE appears to execute correctly, but gives these Warnings at the beginning. C:\Users is just the directory where the EXE resides.

==================================
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘curl’ (tried: C:\Users\Data\ext\curl (The specified module could not be found.), C:\Users\Data\ext\php_curl.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘openssl’ (tried: C:\Users\Data\ext\openssl (The specified module could not be found.), C:\Users\Data\ext\php_openssl.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

Then when I move the EXE to another computer (it’s ultimate home) it fails to run and shows only 1 message - Exception (2019.0) Could not load PHP DLL in memory

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

What Windows version is that ultimate home?

Strange because curl is supported and works fine. Try the CURL sample that ships with the General Demo of ExeOutput (shortcut in ExeOutput for PHP group). If that sample loads fine, then it’s a problem in your project. If not, then it’s a local problem (possible antivirus software that is interfering?)

Found the bug after diffing my own php.ini and ExeOutput’s php.ini.

My problem was that I uncommented the curl and openssl extensions in the php.ini when I should’ve just use the default ini file.

Thanks!

Thank you for the follow-up!