White screen

That would explain why I could not reproduce the problem with our recent versions. Thanks for the follow-up!

This blank page misery is still there (v1.7.0, Chromium engine).
(And the strange characters on the top left are also there sometimes, it seems that in these cases the first 8 characters of the output was ignored - you can get around this e.g. with starting each page with 8 spaces.)
The exe built with the Chromium engine sometimes displays a blank page (although the php code executes entirely). It happens randomly, on rare occasions, but more often on a PC with limited resources.
There is a problem with the flush() function too (e.g., it stops displaying any output after it if the php output_buffering is Off).
I made some tests around these (and some other) problems/bugs, put together samples & a detailed report describing the problems and sent it in a separate mail to GDG support, still waiting for a solution - unfortunately, these failures prohibit the release of our application (for which we bought this product).
Some of them could be CEF based, so lets see if the next release solves at least some of the problems. I will recheck all of them when the new version is out and make a new report.
Anyway, thanks for this great product, keep up the good work - I hope these annoying bugs will be fixed with the next release.

My project home page has white page as well.
When I delete jquery.min.js in html, home page appears.

Guys, take a look at my recent post here to see if it helps: Sometimes pages do not load into exe file